Workshop on Lattices and Relations
12-14th September 2012
[Aim and Scope] [Invited Speakers] [Programme]
[Featured Topics] [Important Dates] [Organizers]
[Information] [Practical Info]
We invite to submit proposals for contributed talks dealing with topics falling under
the scope of the meeting. This includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- (finite) Axiomatisability of classes of algebras;
- Computational aspects e.g. decidability and complexity of the
equational theory, representation problem for abstract algebras,
finite representation property;
- Duality theory, completions and canonical extensions;
- Applications to logics and program semantics, computability.
- Kleene algebras, quantales, and other algebras of relations.